Congratulations to the stavenger team! ( refer to the post " perfect weekend, part 1. I have introduced most of them in that post). On Tuesday we just finished with the biggest yes!+ course in Scandinavia with 50 people.

They had set a target of 50 and they got exactly 50 people. Now that is really something! It was a fantastic course but unfortunately in our excitement we forgot to take a group photo on the last day and also felt quite stupid about it.

It was a great experience and it was once again evident that when we work together in a team with a strong sankalpa nothing is impossible.

I had just finished a fantastic course in Oslo. A lot of these people are learning Vegetarian cooking from Anjula (Idas Mom)and Ida.

the last day in oslo




JGD
Rashmin


This entry was posted on 5:35 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

11 comments:

    suman said...

    50 people! WOW!!

  1. ... on June 19, 2009 at 1:02 PM  
  2. jaideep said...

    that's great.
    Rashmin bhai when are u coming to bangalore.
    Missing you a lot and your jokes which no one seems to understand :)
    Go back soon.
    But! do not come empty handed get something for the YES+ gang in bangalore so that we can relish at it :)
    love,jgd

  3. ... on June 19, 2009 at 1:43 PM  
  4. Basit said...

    Wow Rashmin, as usual you continue to motivate!
    And hey I can spot our Ryan out there!!

  5. ... on June 19, 2009 at 5:38 PM  
  6. jaded said...

    Jai Gurudev bhaiya!

    I have just arrived in Oslo and will be staying a week here. Is there an AOL centre here that I can go to for Long Kriya? Are you taking another Yes+ this week?

  7. ... on June 19, 2009 at 7:59 PM  
  8. Rashmin said...

    Just started a yes!+ in oslo yesterday..you can call me on 95181456..The course is in Kongensgata 3 at 6:00 PM today and 9:00 to 1:00 on Saturday and sunday.

  9. ... on June 19, 2009 at 8:16 PM  
  10. Unknown said...

    Great Rashmin Bhaiya!!

  11. ... on June 20, 2009 at 2:24 AM  
  12. Mayank said...

    congrats! :) yay! makes me all smiles!! :)

  13. ... on June 20, 2009 at 5:07 AM  
  14. vinod said...

    Bhaiya, over here in B'lore, we too had set a target of 50 people...
    But,... :)
    Now, with strong sankalpa, the next course will have 50 people...

  15. ... on June 22, 2009 at 3:03 PM  
  16. Nizam Kazi said...

    sounds great..!

  17. ... on June 23, 2009 at 3:32 PM  
  18. debjani said...

    Amazing, Rashmin, so inspiring to see this blog. I saw Ryan. You know, few weeks back Ryan took an amazing YES+ course, which we had organized in Paris. Next course, I also wish we have 50 registrations. Give me some tips naa..
    -Debjani.

  19. ... on June 24, 2009 at 6:03 PM  
  20. Unknown said...

    Rashmin Bhai

    I just started reading your blog..very informative:)
    I live in the US and keep telling my friends that there is nowhere else in the world that I'd like to be reborn in apart from India. I love my country!.

  21. ... on March 2, 2010 at 7:09 AM