Too many things are happening in my life at a very fast pace. At the same time I am focusing more and more within myself wondering what attitude, what self effort is really required to ultimately silence the mind.

I have finally concluded that it is impossible to silence the mind. There is no way. There is no way to get rid of anger, frustration or anything that goes on. The only thing that I can do is either identify with whats going on or choose not to identify.That is the only choice I have.

Asangoham means Disassociation. This seems to be the only way to realise that I am beyond all the good and bad. I am beyond the mess created by the mind. I am not the mind.

Its quite amazing to watch that though this shift is so very little and so minute and subtle it makes such a huge difference in the state of being every time we make it.

JaiGurudev
Rashmin


This entry was posted on 2:01 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

8 comments:

    Unknown said...

    vow!!

  1. ... on September 19, 2009 at 5:06 AM  
  2. venu said...

    such a jewel that u have shared with us Rashmin... Thank u !!

  3. ... on September 19, 2009 at 5:38 PM  
  4. atmarati avirodhena said...

    rashmin this post reminds me of what i like best about you ..that what you say is always so relatable (is that a word?)
    jaigurudev
    love
    tanu

  5. ... on September 19, 2009 at 5:56 PM  
  6. Mayank said...

    I love the simplicity with which what you say strikes the heart. Subtle, and yet so powerful.

    Jai Gurudev

  7. ... on September 23, 2009 at 3:32 PM  
  8. Unknown said...

    just put in paper what was happening in my mind... its awesome how you managed to express such a complex thing into a simple one

  9. ... on September 24, 2009 at 1:01 AM  
  10. Aphron said...

    Very true!! cant agree more with you rashmin, even i was thinking on how to control my mind but to no avail and then i read your post!!
    jaigurudev!!

    Adii

  11. ... on October 1, 2009 at 10:43 AM  
  12. vishal said...

    wow , ASANGOHAM.........a big shift

  13. ... on October 7, 2009 at 2:06 PM  
  14. Unknown said...

    Heariest Congratulations :-)

    Jai Gurudev!
    Rintu

  15. ... on October 18, 2009 at 4:27 PM