" Oh great! its only minus 4, its warm today!!" imagine me saying this. It takes just two days of minus 15 for an Indian to say that. With all that sparkling white snow all over the place it relly looks very very pretty. But minus 15 is something that gets even too much for the Norwegians here.


Sunshine on the sparkling white snow! took this pic from the window of my room in Anjulas house.




He is Willhelm the tallest guy I ever taught..



The rest of the yesplusites...Magnus, Paul and michel




Snowfall!! looks very nice and you can really enjoy once you get used to the cold.




Today its pretty hot..its minus 2.

JaiGurudev
Rashmin


This entry was posted on 7:23 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

10 comments:

    Pothi said...

    Ha ha! Very hot indeed! Jai guru dev!

  1. ... on February 4, 2010 at 10:42 PM  
  2. Sakshi Batra said...

    Wow Rashmin Bhaiya.... these are awesome pics... and how tall is this boy.... i had my mouth wide open as I saw the pic... it feels amazing that you're going far and beyond to charm others with Gurudev's knowledge... i give one intro talk and a sense of achievement comes in me.... wonder how must you be feeling...
    lots of love
    JGD
    Sakshi

  3. ... on February 5, 2010 at 8:41 AM  
  4. Puneeth Raj said...

    COOOOOL

  5. ... on February 5, 2010 at 4:46 PM  
  6. Unknown said...

    looks greaat.....sounds great ....and he reaslly looks very tall....

  7. ... on February 6, 2010 at 6:38 PM  
  8. Wilhelm said...

    I'm only 2 meters tall! :)

  9. ... on February 6, 2010 at 11:22 PM  
  10. suman said...

    Yeah, i can see you sweating...:-))

  11. ... on February 7, 2010 at 8:55 PM  
  12. In Search Of Myself said...

    today is -2, its hot today - HAHAHA. That's Rashmin touch! :)

  13. ... on February 7, 2010 at 11:06 PM  
  14. Mayank said...

    oh you touched an emotional chord! I just moved to Germany in Oct for my Masters and my god ..it is cold! :) And I said the same thing myself, "minus 2, huh, hot!". A friend of mine said "Plus 3, oh my god! summers in the middle of winters! Global warming is for real!"

    Btw, i also went to the European Ashram in Bad Antogast for the Dec break :) and met Aleksander and Andreas :) :) talked about you too! :)

  15. ... on February 8, 2010 at 11:52 PM  
  16. Anurag Singh said...

    Amazing..
    Seems you are enjoying the hot days
    gr8..

    Jgd. Anurag,UP.

  17. ... on February 9, 2010 at 12:45 PM  
  18. shilpa said...

    hmmm the pics are really beautiful n even I want to experience snow :) have fun

  19. ... on February 12, 2010 at 9:07 PM