Clinging on to hope. Hoping for some great joy in the future. Even as I write this I can see that something in my mind that says once I am done with writing this post I will get closer to where I want to be. May be even as you are reading this you are unconsciously hurrying to read the next line as you read this one.

What are we waiting for? what are we hoping for? Hope binds us to the future. Hope that something else, something more will give me some great joy. Hopelessness is freedom. Hopelessness is Peace. Hopelessness is joy.

Nothing will give me joy. Nothing other than hopelessness.

BECOME HOPELESS!

JAiGurudev
Rashmin


This entry was posted on 11:25 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

8 comments:

    Mansee's Point Of View! said...

    Lovely!

  1. ... on September 3, 2010 at 1:00 PM  
  2. Jitu speaks out said...

    My mom use to say this to me during college days. that you are hopeless. :-)

  3. ... on September 3, 2010 at 4:30 PM  
  4. Gautam said...

    Wow! The "What's next?" feeling was unconsciously there.. thanks for making us realize it!

  5. ... on September 4, 2010 at 8:49 AM  
  6. Faith Lasts said...

    "ummeed ko aag laga zara... Mujhe behne de , mujhe behne de :)"

  7. ... on September 4, 2010 at 6:53 PM  
  8. Anonymous said...

    wow... simple an best :)

  9. ... on September 11, 2010 at 10:47 PM  
  10. Krishna said...

    ur posts are just getting deeper bhaiya..JGD :)

  11. ... on September 13, 2010 at 12:27 AM  
  12. prateek said...

    a very deep and liberating thought....

  13. ... on December 7, 2010 at 12:54 AM  
  14. Sameer Sathe said...

    Superlike...:)

  15. ... on December 21, 2010 at 1:13 PM