It must be really frustrating for some of you to keep checking my blog to see nothing new. I really dont know what to write. I know there is a lot I can write about but I do not want to post just for the sake of posting something. Whenever I sit to write I am just going blank. Really funny.

May be some of you guys can email me some questions on rashmin.pulekar@gmail.com.

What say?

JaiGurudev
Rashmin


This entry was posted on 6:42 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

7 comments:

    Shruthi Srinivas said...

    Bhaiya!...You copied my blog theme?!!!....:-)Wow! :-)
    Jai Gurudev!

  1. ... on July 22, 2009 at 10:35 PM  
  2. sahana said...

    how about a guru story? :)

  3. ... on July 23, 2009 at 12:01 AM  
  4. vemuri rahul said...

    Bhaiyya!! its really wonderful how i've heard a lot about your ability to communicate and give great intro talks... it would be great if u could give me some cues in this regard

  5. ... on July 23, 2009 at 11:56 AM  
  6. Unknown said...

    I would like a story! :)

  7. ... on July 24, 2009 at 3:06 AM  
  8. Anonymous said...

    with all pleasure... :)


    We would love anything from you!

    Just keep posting..

    How about story of how you ended up as a teacher??

  9. ... on July 24, 2009 at 11:26 AM  
  10. lalee said...

    Jgd Bhaiyya
    M missing u so much....

  11. ... on July 31, 2009 at 12:11 PM  
  12. jaideep said...

    why is "Vande mataram" or "Sare jaha se accha" not our National Anthem?

  13. ... on August 7, 2009 at 11:46 PM