In every context in life this statement holds true. I was supposed to work in Gujarat and set up a few things there. Due to "unavoidable circumstances" I had to cut short my Gujarat trip by a few days and now I am here in the bangalore ashram deciding not to sleep tonight since I have to catch a flight after a few hours to frankfurt via London and then after a brief halt at the German ashram I will be off to my native place; Norway!.

My first course in Norway would be in Baroda!! really confusing is nt it? With A Guru in your life and Bawa as your mentor/trainer/ guide/ Boss such things happen. I will be teaching through Skype. It would be my first course on skype. As every day passes I keep getting amazed at the speed at which everything is changing.

Right now I am just getting prepared to face minus 20 for the first time in life and at the same time quite excited about visiting the German ashram, also for the first time.

JGD
Rashmin

PS: its 2:46 am right now. I am glad that I have not broken my posting every Tuesday commitment.


This entry was posted on 2:26 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

9 comments:

    Pothi said...

    Wish you all the best on your next exploration!

    Jai guru dev!

  1. ... on January 19, 2010 at 7:21 AM  
  2. Sarthak said...

    So Very True.

  3. ... on January 19, 2010 at 9:52 AM  
  4. vinod said...

    Do post a picture, with all the extra clothing on U to save yourself from -20 deg

  5. ... on January 19, 2010 at 11:02 AM  
  6. Prashant said...

    waah!

  7. ... on January 19, 2010 at 5:19 PM  
  8. In Search Of Myself said...

    Wow!! Watte a way to narrate!! Awesome!


    All the best Bhaiya! Looking fwd to more 'Grace'ful stories :)

  9. ... on January 20, 2010 at 1:34 AM  
  10. YHL said...

    Just want to tell you how much I enjoy reading your blog every Tuesday. I'm YES+ student from Taiwan, I wish I can be a very good YES+ teacher like you!

  11. ... on January 21, 2010 at 12:21 AM  
  12. Unknown said...

    All the very best... Jgd

  13. ... on January 22, 2010 at 9:38 PM  
  14. Rani said...

    Talk about the speed of things changing-- I just read about Wireless Electricity!!
    JGD!

  15. ... on January 25, 2010 at 2:25 AM  
  16. Priyanka said...

    wow!
    the last sentence is really amazing!

  17. ... on January 28, 2010 at 1:21 PM