Just finished a fantastic Yes!+ course in Oslo. I am quite blown away by the sincerity of the Scandinavians. Its a treat to watch these guys participate in every single process and the way they follow every single instruction. Honesty and sincerity are the two words that come to my mind.

Right now I am back in Sweden for two "small" yes!+ courses and guess what, its been snowing here. The last course participants prayed for it so that I could experience "real snowy winter" before I leave. Its minus 10 and wherever you look you see sparkling white snow.

Photos in the next post.

Love
Rashmin


This entry was posted on 3:22 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Rintu said...

    Absolutely brilliant :-) So your mission in Europe was very successful ha? Very inspiring!

    Love,
    Rintu

  1. ... on November 26, 2008 at 5:25 PM