I am NOT a DSN teacher as of now. YES it was official till last night. But now the decision has been changed. That is the reason I removed the previous post.

I have been receiving a lot of congratulations from a lot of people so I thought I should clear the confusion.

May be we can say that it has been indefinitely postponed till further instructions from the boss.Yes!, its expected to happen sometime in the near future (probably this life time). But it was a nice experience to be a DSN teacher for one full day and being congratulated by all of you. ha ha

I feel I have been further promoted, because now I am a ex-DSN teacher! I love Guruji playing games with me. I guess HE does these things only with the closest ones. It was interesting to watch the mental gymnastics over the past two days. It was indeed like doing a DSN!

At First I had not at all expected it. Then when I was told I was pleasantly surprised but it took time to sink in. When it sunk in and I was waiting for the manual to be sent to me I am suddenly told that I am not a DSN teacher! Guruji is great! and I just love HIM.


JaiGurudev
Rashmin


This entry was posted on 1:08 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

8 comments:

    Unknown said...

    Surely in this lifetime Bhaiya we believe so that U will be a DSN Teacher!!!!
    And what about Saleel Bhaiya and Rajesh Bhaiya is it the same case with them also!!!! or we have our new DSN Teachers ;)
    Love,Jai Gurudeva :-)
    Swapnil :-)

  1. ... on May 25, 2009 at 10:18 PM  
  2. Dinesh Nath said...

    the best part of story is ex-DSN teacher ha ha ha :)

  3. ... on May 25, 2009 at 11:25 PM  
  4. Mano-Sphere! said...

    JGD Rashmin,

    And so the reason for not being able to access the article.
    Whatever be the case, our wishes are always with you. :)
    Congratulations for all the good work that you are doing. :)
    Hope, you soon become one of the most strict DSN teachers. ;)

    Regards,
    Aditya

  5. ... on May 26, 2009 at 11:03 AM  
  6. sukeerti said...

    u knw wat u r just too good.This post of urs is just way beyond any dsn teachr title. I can just learn learn n learn more 4rm it n u. Lovely. Hats off.
    Luv

  7. ... on May 26, 2009 at 2:51 PM  
  8. Amit Thanedar said...

    U r such a swt hrt!!!Yes indeed God Loves Fun!!jgd.

  9. ... on May 28, 2009 at 12:42 PM  
  10. shilpa said...

    very well written, n it shows not just words but how u took it,
    Ur just amasing, n only u can show us how to handle every situation as HIS play.....

  11. ... on May 28, 2009 at 2:59 PM  
  12. Unknown said...

    the last paragraph really takes the show away..i can imagine you sitting there and we all skyping with you and your funny laugh if you would have said it to us.... :)

  13. ... on June 1, 2009 at 11:23 PM  
  14. Abhay Karnataki said...

    never mind.. its just a matter of time!

  15. ... on June 10, 2009 at 10:12 PM