Sorry for that hibernation. I am back and I have yet again made the resolution of writing regularly. For all those who have been waiting " thank you for being so patient". Finally I am quite settled here now in oslo, Norway, the richest and the most expensive country in the world.

Anyway I would first like all of you to know how I landed here. On the 26th of Aug I got a call from Vasanthi saying that GURUJI has asked me to go to Iceland. He said "Rashmin will go to Iceland and ice them". This obviously made me happy but the very next thought that came to my mind was that I have not yet renewed my passport which had expired in the month of july. My destination later on changed to Norway and sweden but I paid a very high price for procrastination and being disorganised in life. My motto in life was " ab kare so aaj, aaj kare so kal, kal kare so parso, aisi bhi kya jaldi hai jab jeena hai barso". I have devotedly followed this principle in life and for the first time I faced a consequence that I would remember forever.

I MISSED FLYING WITH HIM ON THE 8TH MORNING TO GERMANY AND a chance to SPEND AROUND 4 DAYS WITH HIM IN GERMANY AND NORWAY' because I had not bothered to renew my passport!

Nevertheless I gave my 100% to get my passport on time so that i could fly with HIM. But it was too late. I had to make a few trips to the passport office, visa office and also the post office. Unfortunate are those who have to spend a portion of their life in the above mentioned places all in a span of one week with a irresistable temptation of flying with GOD hanging in front of the eyes all throughout. The whole week was horrible. I like to call it "gyan ki agni pariksha".

Finally I caught the flight on the 13th morning to oslo via frankfurt so that I could spend atleast one day with him. I had to shop, pack, learn how to cook and everything as usual was in a mess.

I was allowed to carry 20 kgs in the flight. I had 24 kgs. They charge 30 euros per extra kg. I had carried spices which contain chilli powder which is not allowed to be carried in the hand baggage. Last but not the least I had packed my german invitation letter in the check in baggage so I had nothing to show to the german security (passport control) so that they allow me to catch my flight to oslo where Guruji had already reached.

The check in guy looked at me and said " its 24 kgs .. but its ok I am allowing you as an exception" The guy at the security check said " actually you cant take this in your hand baggage but its ok I am considering you as an exception!"and finally the german security held me for 20 mts gave me disgusting looks and finally just stamped my ticket and said " go".

Because of my own stupidity I missed the flight with HIM but he was all the way with me.

I would keep all of you posted on whats happening in my life here since my arrival. Keep reading...

Love
Rashmin


This entry was posted on 1:09 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

13 comments:

    Faith Lasts said...

    Wow.."exception" ..hmmm
    Oh I cannot even begin to feel how you must have felt at missing the chance of traveling with guruji.
    Thank God mere toh passport renewed hai!
    :)
    Jai Gurudev
    Good Luck
    Enjoy your stayyy

  1. ... on September 20, 2008 at 2:54 AM  
  2. Anonymous said...

    Seems like I have to change my motto because spending time in passport visa and post offices sound really horrible!!
    Jaigurudev.

  3. ... on September 20, 2008 at 11:19 AM  
  4. Sakshi Batra said...

    Hey Rashmin bhaiya!
    Jai Gurudev!
    So good to see u back, Do post about how is Oslo...what did Guruji say...
    Waiting impatiently to all wha's around u.
    Love
    Sakshi

  5. ... on September 20, 2008 at 11:24 AM  
  6. Bhanuja Sharma said...

    and so are we...yet again confident about ur resolution ;)

    keep posting bhai !

  7. ... on September 20, 2008 at 11:43 AM  
  8. Abhay Karnataki said...

    oh richest and most expensive country... good for you, earn a lot and spend a lot!:)

    I got to check my passport expiry date!!

    hahaha! going to iceland to ice them, Guruji has such a sense of humor!!

    hmmm. I also love to have company of pending tasks.. fills my loneliness! but it made me miss some imp things in life, and so i am all after them. yesterday I wrote some 10 blog articles and scheduled them... ek week koi chinta nahin! :)

    you are so lucky man, how can the Airplane security make an exception!! may be because of your mischivious smile. they might be thinking that this man can't even remotely be dangerous! hahaah!

    Have a great time Europe, here comes Rashmin!

  9. ... on September 20, 2008 at 4:07 PM  
  10. Abhay Karnataki said...

    And yes I am personally very pleased to see that you are so blessed to go to Europe on your teaching tour...!
    All the best!!

  11. ... on September 20, 2008 at 4:10 PM  
  12. Random Reflections said...

    Beautiful Post ! i just love it when I hear tales of grace from folks who have dedicated their lives to serving him...so powerful ...

    Jai Guru Dev,

  13. ... on September 20, 2008 at 5:57 PM  
  14. Shruti Poojari said...

    i hope u have learnt a lot...
    pls be organised d next time,....

    rite now im feeling bad coz u dint get a chance 2 travel with HIM..

    BUT BHAIYA HE IS ALWAYS THERE WID U...

    jgd bhaiya....
    do give some good knowledge ...

  15. ... on September 20, 2008 at 6:14 PM  
  16. Neelanjan @ Anil said...

    rashmu
    just the way it had to be...i wud call all that hullaballo in one word - - - STYLE

    Waitin to hear from ya

    anil

  17. ... on September 20, 2008 at 6:18 PM  
  18. Floyd said...

    Norway is not really the richest country in the world but like all european countries Im sure its expensive.

  19. ... on September 20, 2008 at 9:36 PM  
  20. Anonymous said...

    Jai Gurudev bhaiya!

    That was a nice post:)

    btw.. it would be really nice if you could translate hindi in english for non-hindi people. :)

    Have a great time there!

  21. ... on September 20, 2008 at 9:52 PM  
  22. Anonymous said...

    JGD BHAIYA!!
    IT FEELS SO GOOD TO SEE U BACK ON UR BLOG!!

  23. ... on September 22, 2008 at 4:18 PM  
  24. Anonymous said...

    thank u so much bhaiya for such ammazing knowledge... keep writing nd njoy ur stay!!! jai gurudev..

  25. ... on September 28, 2008 at 1:03 PM