It looks like time for a Giant Leap. From the 1st Dec to the 5th Dec the Bangalore Yes!+ team has set a humongous target of organising a fifty thousand people Yes!+ course. Just 7 months to go and preparations are in full swing. Just as a warm up to prepare ourselves we thought we would organise a small intimate mini Yes!+ course of 300 people.

Now that looks really small, isnt it? The next warm up course is scheduled on the 15th of May where we are targeting 1500 people.

It is nice to see how the mind expands, meditation becomes much deeper and all the small little insignificant issues in life start disappearing and completely lose their importance as the whole life energy (prana to be precise) gets intensely focused on something that can be considered as "this side of impossibility".

Its amazing how Guruji works. We just decided the dates of the Big course and now I have been sent again to Scandinavia for two months! Its funny I am giving a 2 people Intro to get a 20 people course and at the back of the mind I am thinking about a 50,000 people course.

That is Life with a Living Enlightened Master.

JaiGurudev
RAshmin


This entry was posted on 8:59 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

6 comments:

    vinay said...

    From 2 to 50000, waah! kya baat hai!

  1. ... on April 19, 2009 at 5:47 PM  
  2. Random Reflections said...

    Amazing no doubt ! 1 doubt here : In these huge courses, aren't many people left on the sidelines in terms of instruction ? Is it possible to personally instruct so many properly ?
    Just skeptical since I have seen some mega courses where some people come away without learning the kriya properly .

    JGD

  3. ... on April 20, 2009 at 12:05 AM  
  4. Rashmin said...

    Yes, what you are saying is right. This has happened many times. we will need 500 trained volunteers to assist. so each of them can look after 100 participants. people from all over India are going to be coming for the course to assist. we need to be well organised and see to it that every single one is well taken care of. That is also gong to be a part of the huge challenge.

  5. ... on April 20, 2009 at 12:22 PM  
  6. Kashyap Karnala said...

    Jai Guru Dev! Rashmin,
    Hope you will remember me from winter break of '07. I also volunteered in one of the courses in malleshwaram there after. Nice to hear of big dreams and the 50k target, also is great to hear of your travel to scandinavia. I have been here in Hamburg, Germany since this January (retransfered from Toulouse, France). I have also visited the AOL center of Hamburg. Let me know where exactly you are in scandinavia, would be nice to meet sometime. You can reach me on leokashyap@gmail.com, my french number is defunct and i dont use handy in Germany.

  7. ... on April 22, 2009 at 1:33 AM  
  8. Karpagavalli said...

    Very true, am amazed at what my worries are nowadays.. not even worries, I would say all that I think of... If not for YES!+, I would have been right now worried about my job, my manager, my marriage, my sister... oops! What not!!!
    50,000 people doing YES!+ actually seemed to be a possible number after this 300 people YES!+...:-) Jai Gurudev

  9. ... on April 22, 2009 at 11:34 PM  
  10. srikanth said...

    bhayya ,, got the 300 intimate coursa ka photos ? ,,, i had sent u a link ,, and yeah ,, i would love to be on that stage taking photos for the 50000 ppl course , i ll equip my camera for it :) ,,, mazaaa jaayega

  11. ... on April 27, 2009 at 11:28 AM